Thursday, May 22, 2014

Munchen


I am backkkkkk...
It was my 6th (or is it 7th?) trip to Munich for work.
Syukur for this opportunity that I get to travel to Munich almost every year once or twice.


So I basically know my way around central Munich. Where to shop(most important), where to find halal food, which train station should I take, etc.. Munich is a beautiful city indeed. Some of the things that I like is of course the beautiful architecture of the buildings(breathtakingly beautiful) and the fact that you can travel anywhere in Munich using their trains. Impressive :)


Weather was not good when I was there. I actually feel like I am in KL coz it was raining daily. If it wasn't for the cold wind, hey I would have thought I was in KL. All of my colleagues said I had pick the worst week for my travel (15 degrees and below) and the day I flew back the weather was 20 degrees. Benciiiii.


Here are some pictures in random orders. Maybe I should write some travel logs? What say you?



































0 comments: