Tuesday, May 27, 2014

OMP (Oh My Prada)



Remember this entry?


Finalllyyyyyyyyy I got my blue bag after waiting for almost a year! Hip hip horayyy!
Well I also managed to grab one brown bag, one pink bag and another bag in vermilion colour and errr one cobalt blue purse. I should lay low on the bags department the whole year I supposed. 


Never in a million years I thought I would ever get a pink bag for myself; I must be out of my mind(the weather was too cold, therefore I cannot make proper judgement hahaha) or the bag is too pretty to resist.. Haihhh....


Unfortunately the blue bag that I got is not the I-must-have-Givenchy-Antigona-bag :( 
The Antigona was number one on my list. But, the bad news is that the Antigona in blue is sold out in all stores in Munich (whyyyyyyyyy??) Trust me I went to every single store. They only have it in beige, pink, black and limited edition in grey. I didn't like the other colours as my mind was set for blue colour. I was damn frustrated at first.. Not my rezeki I guess..


But, on the other hand, I did buy a blue bag which costs a little less than the Antigona. And for this reason, Encek K was the happiest person on earth as he knows I have spend less money for a bag. I told him; helloooooo, it's not just a bag, it's the Antigona, errrrr ok for my case it's not just a bag, it's Prada ok.


Well, for now here's a little preview of my blue bag, I had doubts on it at first, but I absolutely love it now!
You will have to wait for it's full preview along with the rest of her siblings.


For now, I am broke (ok fine what's new?)




0 comments: