Monday, July 7, 2014

siapa punya birthday ni?


So I turned 31 last Saturday.
Can't really (yet) accept the fact that I am more than 30 years old.


They say age is just a number but I say let the number stop at 30 hahaha.
If anyone asks, I AM 30 years old bahahahaha...


Since it's the fasting month, me and Encek K did not have any special plans for my birthday.
We were too tired from work anyways.


On Friday evening (eve of my birthday); we had our break fast at our favourite mamak and then headed home (yup we are that old and boring  :p). Then melayan si kecik and golek-golek in front of TV. I was not expecting any surprise that evening as I guessed he will do the surprise the following day when we are back with our families.


Butttttttttt I was wrong, about 11.30pm someone knocked the door (I still cannot register what was going on). Encek K opened the door (siap cakap Ayie nak hantar borang). Fineeee. Then suddenly I hear people singing happy birthday. Ngahahahahhaaa...


Thank you sayang, Ayie, Anne and Maza for the surprise cake. I was soooo busuk that time coz durhhhh it was almost my bedtime. Tapi yang paling hoverrr anak bujangku. He thought it's his birthday! We had to let him blow the candles three times that night and we even sang birthday song three times; well four times including one time for me. Hover nya anak mummy. I guess he was the happiest person that night thinking it's his birthday hahah...


Thank you encek K for the surprise :)
We have never failed yet to do a birthday cake surprise for each other each year. Let's continue to do this as appreciation for each other okayss sayangku.


So what did I get as my birthday present this year?
It's not a handbag btw  -___-'


Well when I told encek K I did not want a handbag for my birthday he was checking whether I was sick or not on that day. He was like "Betul ni tak nak, betulllll??" Hahahhaa


I want something else. Well we are technically still looking for the present. Did some survey but encek K has not purchase the item for me. So you guys have to wait and see ok.


How do I feel now that I am 30 31 years old? I feel blessed alhamdulillah.
I have my family around me, I have a job, I have food on my table and I am healthy.


I feel thankful.






0 comments: