Wednesday, May 20, 2009

his team won

Ok, not much to tell here, after almost nine years together, following him to almost all of his trainings and games everywhere and knowing MOST of the rules of the game and surviving two concussions(where the brain is shaken and he forgets everything during that time!-menguji kesabaran weiii) and millions of bruises and cuts everywhere;



I just wanna say I'm proud of him.



I know how much he loves the game and because I love him muchoo, I have to love the game too right? Walaupun kadang2 rasa nak pengsan kat tengah panas tu and kaki habis kena lecak bila time hujan, and kadang2 naik hanginnnn sebab kena tunggu sampai malam baru habis training and kena korbankan masa dating untuk pegi game, tapi bersabar je la kannnnnn... *grrrrr (Sayang, so bila saya boleh dapat handbag baru sebagai upah ganti rugi??)






0 comments: