Monday, May 11, 2009

saya suka

Weekend was short as usual :( Friday nite was at my shop melayan my friend gg membeli bajoo.. Thanks gg!! :) And after that was out to watch live band with my hommies and jalan2 around KL until 4am (konon2 nak tengok KL di waktu malam)....huhu.. Was already up at 7am to send my friends to the airport. Rasa macam dia awangan je sebab tidur for like 2++ hours only.. In the evening went for my dearest' rugby game at RSC.. Yeay his team menang masuk final.. Tapi ada a few guys from opposite team sangat paduk! *drool.. hehehehe..

Afterwards was lepaking at Mont Kiara and after that pergi dating kat Petaling Street boleh? Yeah, we were out of idea where to go, so we decided to go to P.S. for the fun of it. The problem is; my dearest likes to ask how much the things cost (without any intention to buy the things) and we end up with a few people shouting at us.. *tskk ... larikssss

Yesterday (Sunday); kemas kedai lagi and was just chilling around (read: WAS OUT AND ABOUT EVERYWHERE EATING!) and later in the evening headed back to hometown for some gossipping session with my besties AH and UN. Lupe nak snap pics la!! Terubat rindu kat korang :)) AH, jangan potong rambut lagi EVERRR!!(tapi rambut u sekarang ni dah ok dah) and UN, please go to Body Sculptors HARI2!! Me love u guys mucho!!



2 comments:

Nadia Hamid said...

Aku pasti tone up my vivacous body!
Harus ok, aku dah tahap kronik da ni...

Nadia Hamid said...

aku pasti akan tone up lepas ni...
N then will bought all ur clotehes at bajoo..