Wednesday, May 6, 2009

new arrivals

Hello peeps,

Miss me? :) I hope so.. Nothing much to say about last week and last weekend, was doing the same thing almost everyday (read: work, gym, working on my bajoo boutique, zzzzzz). On Labour day my hommies and mua went for X-Men Wolverine movie, the story was oklah but HUGH JACKMAN is defo DAMN HOT... hahahahha..

Nothing much happened on Saturday as well, was lepaking at Bangsar, had lunch at Subway and in the evening went to Bijou Bazaar, again with my hommies. Was abit dissapointed as the place was too crowded and very2 hot. But I still managed to grab a maxi dress..hehe *sayang, sila jangan marah saya*.. (and now I regret that I didn't buy the belt!)

*off to watch X-Men Wolverine*

top: bajoo, dark blue leggings: jusco, chanel inspired bag, earrings: bajoo

*kesayangan ku*


Progress on my boutique? 90% READYYYYYYYYYYYY ...YEAYYY!! The current plan is to do the launching on th 17th May '09 (if everything is ready by this weekend!). Semua dijemput hadir! Thank you for all of your support (all of my bajoo's customer, my hommies, bestfriends, colleagues, my consultant Mr.Faizul and his wife, my sayang :)) , my family, my future in-laws family), I don't think I can thanked you enough for all of your support and encouragement. :'(

*new arrivals at bajoo*

My friend WANA (winner of MyStarz LG) is wearing soo sex and the city top from bajoo


2 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

tipu dah gemok! tipu gileeeeeeeeeeee! kurus nak mati k!!!! adoi..tips please?

shafiza jai azali said...

itu adalah camera trick la.. amek dari atas supaya kepala nampak besar badan nampak kecik!