Friday, May 22, 2009

happy mode :))


Like always, Friday is usually a happy day for mua (and also everybody i believe) coz weekend is just around the corner :)


sooo, my bajoo boutique will start it's operation formally next monday! yeayyyy!! all this while only my close friends were there and not yet opened to public. Beginning Monday 25th May 2009, it will be opened to everyone of you :)))) Yeayyyyy!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it will turn out to be how I dreamt it to be *amin* . To those of you who have supported me all this while thank you, to-che, arigato, danke, terima kasih yang tak terhingga! Yang Maha Esa sahaja yang bisa membalas jasa anda (saya cuma boleh beri diskaun bajoo & persahabatan yang tak terhingga kepada anda) :) Saya akan mengupdate lagi perkembangan kedai saya weekend ini ok!!





Do enjoy your weekend peeps! I sure will be very busy preparing alot of things but never been happier than now to do those things :P




1 comments:

m@Ri@ said...

wah congratz..