Monday, June 1, 2009

i know i know

Ola peeps! How was your weekend? Mine was so - so... On Saturday me and my homies went to Mont Kiara for a weekend bazaar. *tsskkk At first I don't think I would commit so much damage to my wallet but blimey my will power is not that strong apparently..uwaaaaa... I bought 10 pair of earings in less than 15 minutes (yes,yes, i know, i know i have so many of 'em already).. uwaaa...blame the lady for giving me an irresistable deal (padahal salah diri sendiri kan?)..The earings tu cantik sangat so I cannot tahan myself..even my dearest pun dah geleng kepala, he tried to stop me but it was too late.. Sorry sayang!!

Luckily saya berjaya kawal diri daripada membeli baju, so I just bought one baju only at the bazaar :) My dearest being him only bought 4 jibbitz for his crocs.. yela most of the things that are sold at the bazaar are for ladies only, so kesian kat all the guys.


8 of my new earings, lagi dua kat dalam beg


After bazaar, we headed to Alamanda for karaoke session. Macam2 lagu nyanyi, lagu rempit, lagu jiwang, lagu omputih, sampaikan tekak sume sakit la..huhuhu.. and after that we had a drink and headed home..

On Sunday, I was at a kenduri doa selamat at my aunt's place. Met a lot of cousins, nieces, nephews, pakciks and makciks..Most popular question to me -> "Kau ni bila nak kawin?" *argghhh, stress oooo.. My most typical answer -> "Lek la dulu, mak lang/mak ngah/mak long/ pokteh"..And they gave up questioning me.. hahahahaha...

0 comments: