Friday, June 5, 2009

will be busy again

Morning peeps! It's Friday again. My weekend is already fully booked (and it doesn't include any relaxing time I'm afraid). As you might know, bajoo boutique has been opened since Monday, 1st June 2009. Alhamdulliah, business is ok, a bit slow I would say but nevertheless it's the first month kan, what do you expect la..

This week was really tiring for me :( Slept at 2++ am on most days as I have soooo many things to do. Yesterday night went out with my dearest and 2 of our besties to search for "something". What did we search for? Well, I cannot reveal it yet for now..hehe.. Now be patient! And later we had dinner at an Arabic restaurant somewhere in Ampang (near Rahsia), don't remember what's the name of the place though.

Tonight, I might be going for a movie (I hope I don't fall asleep as I am really2 tired today). But have no idea on what should I watch tonight. Any suggestions?

And for the weekend; urrghhh, can I not do all the things that are planned? There's so many tasks/things to do... My "things to do" list is growing each day.. And on Sunday, I will be at my boutique probably the whole evening, so if anyone wants to come, you are most welcome!! Text me or call me for the direction will you? Kalau tak beli bajoo pun takpe, datang je lepak with me (tapi kalau beli lagi bagus la :P)


dress: weekend bazaar (love it!!!), bag:coach, shoes:vincci, earrings:weekend bazaar, bracelet:sg wang

sorry girls, he's taken by me! :) (and yes, yang tompok2 tu bukan pattern ok, tapi peluh dia ;P)

cantik tak my accessories?



his crocs full with jibbitz


5 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

haih berjaya sungguh..ari tuh bag chanel.. skang coach pula..saye ni nak beli guess pon berpeluh... uuhhuuuu...

shafiza jai azali said...

uwaaaa :( janganla cakap centu babe...

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

minta maaf fiza, can't help but feel so pathetically sorry for myself...not only that i'm jobless, my savings are also less than 500 hinggit. aduh sedih nya... i often wonder why i keep failing. blaja je tinggi2, xde sape nak offer keje pon..kalau ade pon gaji takat budak fresh grad. adoi.....

shafiza jai azali said...

cik liyana, just remember that "good things come to those who waits" and also berusaha la.. i believe in you and you also should believe in yourself tau tak!!! u did not fail and u will not fail as long as u continue to berusaha!!

Ain Kalam said...

hai adik... i like your bracelet... hehehe :D

congrats again on your new shop!