Monday, June 15, 2009

alone

It's Monday again :( Worst day of the week for me. Even worse today coz I had to get up at 5am to pick my dearest from the bus station (he went for a holiday trip with his friends and left me alone!! *grrr) Yup he did, he left for Perhentian Island Wednesday night and came back this morning. Tak aci!! He gets to go for holiday while I'm stuck doing everything by me-self.. Uwaaa, takpe2 sayang, nanti saya balas dendam.. hehe..


comel kan nisa & kid (pengantin) ni?

saya jatuh cinta dengan pelamin ini!!

we were single that night! hehe (my red kebaya set + kain batik is from bajoo boutique)

My weekend was pack as usual. On Saturday I was at bajoo boutique almost whole day and attended more weddings in KL area(ramai gile orang kahwin sekerang ni, rasa cam pressure plak ni!)..Nisa & Kid, congrats to both of you, comel sesangat korang ni la...And btw, Jai jatuh hati dengan korang punye pelamin!! :))

And on Sunday morning, I was in Sunway/USJ for futsal with cik e'en (area mana eh tu babe?) Sorry I pancit gile coz dah setahun kot tak main bola...hehehe..korang sume terrer, I macam hampagas je kat tengah2 tu la..hahahah..C u again this week!! And later in the evening, I was whole day at bajoo boutique and alhamdulillah sale was awesome!! Thanks to those who came, thanks sesangat!!

newly added bajoo muslimah collection




1 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh bagus2! dah kaye jgn lupe saye yg papakedana ni k! hehehhe! thanks sgt sbb dtg, my friends suh u dtg slalu k! hahhahahahaha :P ala, u were still good la babe, jgn la kate hamapagas! :P oh, itu are usj la yang :) cant wait for wednesday!