Monday, June 29, 2009

Gosh.. it's Monday already.. Feel like I didn't have a proper weekend :( Both Saturday and Sunday was occupied with too many things, thus no proper rest for me.. *haissshhhhh

As always, my busy bee schedule started on Friday night; had to meet my dearest friends' as he had to discuss some business thingy. Nasib baik buat kat Chop and Steak, boleh la saya makan without having to listen to the business talk. Went back at 1++ am and the next day I had to wake up early as I have some business event to attend(*uwaaaa I want to sleep until the evening on weekends!!!) .. Takpe2 berkorban sekarang.. Saturday evening, I was at bajoo boutique and then had to sent my dearest for his outstation :(

Sunday, again I had to wake up early (10am awal kan untuk weekend?) as I had to open my boutique at 11++am.. uwaaaaaaaaaaa...I was the whole day at my shop and a few nice people drop by to chit chat and bought some stuffs (thanks u guys!).. Closed my boutique around 7pm and headed straight back to my hometown as I also had to run some errands there and of course to see me familia :) And this morning I woke up even earlier as I'm driving to the office from my hometown (6.30am to be exact). I'm officially a zombie now.. helppppppppppppppppppp

This whole week will be extra special for me as something BIG will happened this coming weekend. To all of you who knows about it, pleaseee pleasee keep it quiet first ok.. I will definitely write about it in my next coming entry, I promise!!!


Heading to Chop and Steak.

V neck top:unbranded, gypsy skirt:flea market, earrings: flea market, bangle:bajoo, headband:bajoo, sandals(cannot be seen here):bajoo, bag:Chanel inspired




studded sandal from bajoo


1 comments:

marfuza said...

eherm..tahniah.. =)