Friday, June 26, 2009

freitag

Freitag = Friday in German language.. hehe.. bestest day of the week! Hehehe.. Yesterday I had an awesome dinner with my colleagues in Tarbush Restaurant in Sunway Pyramid. The menu selection there was mostly lamb and I have to admit that I'm not a really big fan of lamb. Naturally I opted for a chicken base meal called "Grilled Spring Chicken". The taste was really good, but; I did however underestimate the portion size of the meal, nampak dalam gambar kecik je ayam tu, but bila sampai it was 1/2 a chicken :P Haishhh... My capacity is so small so of course I cannot finished the chicken all by myself la..Besides, I also had an appetizer in the beginning, so 1/4 of my capacity was already filled by the appetizer.. We finished our little dinner with a farewell cake from Secret Recipe. The cake was of course nice (Chocolate Indulgence) but unfortunately I was already half dead + cannot move anymore max-ed out (so I had only one small piece).

Oh yeah, I did go to DIVA but I didn't buy anything there. Nothing caught my eyes. So kudos to me then! Hehehe.. This evening I'm thinking of going to Bangsar to do some waxing and threading. But let's see whether I'm 'rajin' enough to drive all the way there or not.

As for my weekend; it's packed as usual. Will be in KL tomorrow morning to run some errands and on Sunday, maybe futsal in the morning (e'en ada x futsal this Sunday?) and later the whole day at bajoo boutique.



Muka happy coz it's Friday! (studded top and earings from bajoo)

p/s: My dearest will be leaving for his outstation again this coming weekend. Tidak sukaaaaaaaa!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

jajai, rambut dah sgt panjang lah.. jeles =(