Thursday, June 25, 2009

erkkkk & damn you fergie!

Stupido blogger.com. I was editing my newly created entry this morning (I wanted to add more pics) when suddenly the Window froze and became unresponsive!! So there goes my entry for today. Guess I have to write it again :(

Well, I got tickets to watch Transformers last night :)) Yehaaaa.. And the movie was super awesome I must say. Sangat gempak and sangat best the movie. And of coz Megan Fox is smokinnnnnn hot (yes, I check out girls too!) and not forgetting the super handsome Mr Fergalicious aka Josh Duhamel (damn you Fergie!) *was drooling.. ehehehhe..

Anyhoo, we got tickets for the midnight show but we decided to go to KLCC earlier to do some shopping. My dearest needed pants for work and also a new belt. So we were rushing in Isetan to get all his stuffs coz apparently the store closes at 9.30pm(apekahhh? bayar parking mahal2 tapi tutup awal?). I didn't get anything for myself btw (bukan sebab tak nak tapi sebab tak sempat). But (when there's a "but" it's not always good right?) we managed to run go to MNG and I got something for me-self within less than 15minutes (impulse shopping=not good). Luckily the MNG shop was closing as well so I didn't get a chance to try the baju(s)... Damnnnn...

The movie ended around 2++am and I got home around 3++am. And today I am half zombie coz I had like 4 hours of sleep last night. Helpppp.....And later today I will be going to Tarbush @ Sunway Pyramid with my colleagues for a farewell dinner for my boss. More food!! I wanna go to DIVA to get some new earrings! (senang sikit nak beli kalau my sayang takde!!) .... miahahahahha!!! *evil laugh

p/s: Sila lah pegi tengok megan fox Transformers. U will not regret it!!



was bored while waiting for him in front of the fitting room


purple long racerback tanktop: sg wang
long cardigan:bajoo, leggings:bajoo, earrings:bajoo, bag:coach

kesayangan!

tiga orang budak gumuk!

budak paling gumuk skali!

0 comments: