Monday, July 13, 2009

perasan - tan?

Weekend was fun but tiring.. More kenduri(s) on Saturday.. Was very happy to meet all my family and relatives.. And eating loadsssssssssss of yumeeh food the whole day.

Sunday, as promised was whole day at bajoo boutique, did some planning and discussion with my dearest.. Hopefully everything goes well *amin* and after that I got bored so I forced my dearest to take my piccies wearing some new stocks at bajoo... hehehe.. perasan feeling model gitu (more like plus size model!) ahahhahaha.. The items which I love the most is definitely the new studded shoes! Sangat cantek and comfy I tell you & sangat limited the stock (harap maklum saya dah reserve saya punya as the tokey)..ehehhehehe.. Will update the items on the blog soon!

masih lagi cuba men-justify-kan ring saya

feeling lebih!

catwalk plus size model ke? hehe






feeling cam model korea plak... ahhahaha (studded shoes *love)

masih lagi cuba menunjukkan cincin

diamante straps *loveeeeeeeeeeeeee




0 comments: