Tuesday, July 14, 2009

tick tock tick tock

A few more days in the office and I'm off for my shopping spree holiday trip! Sexcited tahap dewa!!! I really, really need this trip to keep myself sane! Or else I'm gonna go bonkers really soon! Alot of things need to be settled before I fly away and it's currently giving me headache every effin day..When I come back with a fresh mind, I'm gonna go full blast with everything *amin* There's no stopping me anymore.. hehe..

Yesterday was at the gym after MIA for one month(or more I think) and I feel like 3/4 dead. I swear if they have one more track for the bodyjam session I would have stopped myself coz my heart was pumping like nobody's business.. But I survived(thank God!) and will definitely be back this Wednesday for more! I hope this time my fitness level will be better. Dolu-dolu, 3 jam straight exercise no hal, tapi bila dah berhenti sebulan, that's it la weh..Jantung macam nak pecah(mintak jauh!!)...Oh Cik E'en saya datang futsal jugak nanti okeh! Too bad I miss the cycling adventure la kan...I will make it up nanti..

Ouh, my supplier for baju raya also called saying that the stocks for raya are ready.. Tapi macam awal sangat pulak la to sell baju raya.. But heck it la kan, better take it now than wait longer. The bajoo raya collection is VERY THE VOGUE I tell you and the price is REALLY AFFORDABLE I promise!!!

Whatever it is, I hope I can settle all my affairs before I leave so that I don't have to 'think so much' during my holiday. I really need the rest!!!!! I need massages, good food and some retail therapy asap!!

Enough babbling for this week, I shall update more when I come back. Try not to miss me so much will ya!!

p/s: Pics of me wearing new arrivals from bajoo :) Love it!



top, leggings, bracelet and studded shoes from bajoo



top+vest, leggings, studded shoes from bajoo! this top plus attached vest is sooo damn gorgeous!!

baju raya stock @ BAJOO will look something like this!!! glam-o-rous!! don't miss it!!
*of course la yang ni super glamorous kan... huhu
*pic credit to rizmanruzaini


2 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

holiday LAGI? aduh jeles nye sayeeeeee!!!!! i've been to any descent holiday since i started working..grrrr!

deedots said...

jai i really love the shoesss
you think ade my size tak??
haha
-dhuha