Monday, November 16, 2009

hairy issue?

I actually can't remember when was the last time I cut my hair short. Eversince high school the length was always below my shoulder and was never higher. But it was never too long anyway. It's always 2 inches below my shoulder length. Selalunya by this time I would become so "rimas" with my hair and terus pergi saloon and potong. Tapi this year dah janji ngan myself and kesayangan tak nak potong rambut. Let me tell you this, ianya betul2 menguji kesabaran. Sometimes I get really annoyed with it and I wanna snip it right away. But everytime this evil idea comes up, I will try to distract myself with other things. Been workin' so far I guess.

I kinda like my long hair walaupun kadang2 memang la rimas. If you see me with a headband or scarf; that's my way of saying "my hair is out of control today" and I have to put on these things to keep it in place. Rasanya I will cut my hair short bila dah ada baby nanti kot :P I know long waaaaayyyyy to go right? But who knows, maybe one of these days I might just make an impulsive decision to cut it short. After all, hair grows right?

*scarf mode

* scarf off & I look like a lion on a bad hair day :P

*lion pun lion la, I still love it anywaysssss

MJ inspired studded jacket:online, jeans:EDC by esprit, gladiator wedges:TSC, bag:COACH, bangle:bajoo, earings:DIVA




1 comments:

SurayaHarris said...

mana ada lion punya rambut..lawa ajer kau jai..

btw, I like to move it- move it~!