Tuesday, November 3, 2009

lets get down and dirty

Kesayangan loves rugby to death. Period. Kalau ada peluang main ragbi walaupun tinggal nyawa2 ikan pun mesti dia nak main jugak. *Pfttttttttttt. Being the supportive fiance, mestila I pegi tengok kan. I almost never missed his games you know. Yup, was always there to give moral support tak kira la hujan, petir ke or panas terik, I am there and I will always be there forever and aver :)

So last weekend he had another tournament on both Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday I was sooo busy at bajoo boutique that I didn't go to the field to watch him, soo on Sunday harusla pergi tengok kan, kalau tak kang merajuk pulak pakcik tu kan :P Sampai je padang just nice for his last game (janji tengok kan); best part was when he scored one try! *woot wootttt. Awak dengar tak saya jerit bila awak try tu? Saya jerit kuat tau tak?? Nasib baik cuaca mendung je and tak hujan petang tu, so takdela panas dan tak hujan jugak. Stayed for a while at the field after his game and lepas tu head to Alamanda for some retail theraphy with homies. And before I realized, there goes another weekend. Baaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


*kesayangan busuk la

*penyokong setia

Team b.i.b


*1,2 action!




0 comments: