Wednesday, November 4, 2009

i love fashion

Kaftan dah siap! :) Tapi owner nye malu nak pakai and amek gambar so I modelled it myself then. Excuse the low quality self captured picture, the picture really doesn't justify the kaftan in real life, I didn't know how to set my kesayangan's brand new SLR camera. Baik la aku pakai kamera cabuk aku lagi lawa gambonye agaknye. Miss E.L., as you wished, a simple kaftan with diamante stones at the neckline. I hope you love it as much as I did. Sangat flattering and very easy to move around la bila pakai kaftan ni and still elegant. Thank you for trusting bajoo boutique :))


*lovely kaftan

*neckline with stones memang pretty!


*ok, agak Ju On pulak gambar ni




Yang ni pulak gambar takde kena mengena with this entry. Was getting ready for a dinner date with kesayangan last week. I wore my favvy one shoulder dress with a simple scarf :)

one shoulder dress - cats whiskers, scarf-axezz





0 comments: