Thursday, November 12, 2009

update

Am extremely tired these past two weeks :( too many things to do; my mind say go but I guess my body couldn't take it anymore. So I'm listening to my body and started to slow down things bit by bit. (Adakah saya sudah tua? pfftttttttt!) Anyhoots, slowing down doesn't mean stopping, so everything is going on as usual (shop, work, social life), just that I try my best to get more rest for me-self.

Attended my best friend sister's wedding last weekend, met a few high school friends there at the wedding and took loadsaa photos there, but unfortunately I haven't had the chance to download the pictures yet from the camera (so kena tunggu next entry ok). I met another high school friend during the weekend also to send her the bajoo(s) she bought. She's the same talkative person ever since high school and she now has the cutest daughter ever. We promised to meet up again for a proper "minum2" session. And she even texted me saying that she lovessss all her bajoo :))

Kesayangan also has started to travel a bit for his work and I am surely missing him as hell whenever he's gone(jangan la pergi selalu sangat boleh?). He promised to make up all his absence by promising to do some traveling together somewhere next month, but we haven't decided yet where we should go. Nak kena prioritize nak gi berehat ke nak gi shopping :P For me shopping=rehat+theraphy.. hahahahhaha... For him shopping=hole in his wallet+sakit kaki+him kena angkat all my stuffs.. Tu yang tengah konflik nak pergi mana tu.. hehe...And early next year, of cosh ada our annual Indonesia trip.. yippiieeee

Oklah, 8 more minutes and I'm off, nak pergi tengok movie ngan homies tonight. Enjoy your night peeps!

*gambar lama tengok movie @ KLCC

*kesayangan yang tidak botak ketika ini


*missing 'em



0 comments: