Friday, October 30, 2009

mama ku

Today is my mummy's birthday! I called her already to wish her just that :) Me love u mummy! Am also planning something special for mumsy this weekend. Can't wait!

On the other hand, today is already Friday! Woot woot! Cepat betul this week pass by la rasanya(maybe cos it's really a hectic week!). Hmmm ape plan eh malam ni? Ingat nak gi makan best2 sket ngan my dearest or go lepak somewhere maybe? No idea yet la.

Tomorrow as usual, I will be at bajoo boutique from 12noon until 8pm, hopefully ramai orang datang coz sangat best bile orang drop by kedai saya.. Ouhh a few people sms-ed me bout the kaftan already.. Harap bersabar ye ladies, still work in progress lagi dia punya bead works tu.. I promise I will put the picture here really soon. Hope everyone will love it! I promise you the price is really affordable coz I did some checking around town and found that the beaded kaftan is sold for RM500 or more? Gile mahalll! If it's made from silk chiffon material the price is around RM600 - RM800. Mahalnyee :( Butik bajoo nye price is less than half of the price. Takpe, nanti bila letak gambar I will put the price ok.. Btw the kaftan can be customized to your size eh :)) So takyah takut tak muat ke ape...

Have to continue my work now. Nice weekend peeps!

*gambar lama


* i wanna have this now!






0 comments: