Monday, October 19, 2009

last call

Soo last weekend ialah hujung minggu last raya.. Got 4 open houses and 1 wedding to attend for the weekend. My weekend started early on Saturday *pftttttttttttttttt. Blame it on my kesayangan. He called me at 8++ am to invite me for breakfast. WTH? Breakfast kul 9 pagi on a SATURDAY? Hellooo, it's SATURDAY la sayanggggg!! Breakfast doesn't exist on a Saturday ok.. Only lunch onwards.. *grrrrrrrrr..

Sooo, there goes my precious Saturday. Gone in the drain :( Nasib baik kesayangan yang ajak, kalau orang lain mungkin kena maki kot.. There I was, 9am, sleeping on the chair at Oldtown Coffee, trying really hard not kill my kesayangan while contemplating on what to have for breakfast. Mula-mula ingat tak nak makan, tapi when I saw the menu terus terbukak selera boleh? Had hor fun noodle and white coffee and vowed not to eat lunch that day. Went back after breakfast and terus bersiap-siap nak buka kedai. Not many people came in the afternoon but in the evening 3 adik beradik came and serbu my kedai :) Sooo friendly la dorang ni..Yeay!

At 7pm we(me and kesayangan) closed our boutique and headed to our first open house for the weekend. We didn't have lunch that day, so naturally makan banyak gile lah kan.. mee sup and puding caramel sedappp!!(Ke sebab lapar jadi sedap?) hehe...And later at 8pm, we excused ourselves to make way to the second open house for the night. Heh! We were the first ones to arrived to the second house. Serbu makanan terus coz ada barbecue yang sangat lazat (chicken, lamb, sausages).. Makanan yang lain2 terus tak pandang dah.. Imagine we were there until 11pm, betapa lah buruk lantak kan makan berkali-kali...huhu..When we finally excused ourselves, we could barely walk dah... Balik rumah, me and homie konon2 nak tengok "I love you Beth Cooper", last2 end up Beth Cooper watching us coz dah kong terus :P

Oklah, will tell you bout my Sunday latersss..


*my angry and sleepy face on my precious Saturday morning!




*new arrivals @ bajoo (coming soon!)





0 comments: