Thursday, October 1, 2009

i need u mr ZzZz

I feel abit sleepy today coz I haven't been getting enough zzzzzZz.. These past three days I slept somewhere around 3++am and woke up at 7++am... Soo now my body is probably sending some signals to my brain saying -> "hey u,u need more ZzZzZzZz so I am going to make you slowly close your eyes now" hehe... tapi mana la boleh tido in the office kan so I am taking some minutes off and move away from my mailbox.

Anyhoots, this weekend am gonna probably be busy with not only attending open houses but also busy with my boutique. To tell you the truth since I came back from Raya holidays, I haven't really been focusing on my boutique just yet..*pfttttt me! Singgah kedai pun kejap2 je coz of time constraint.. Busy gile ngan kerja and everything else, by the time I reached home pun dah almost 1am..Memang penat gile...Have to really sort out my priorities and start focusing on my boutique again starting from next week!!!!!!! (I can DO IT!)

Ouh btw insya Allah next week ada new arrivals at bajoo boutique (promo sket ni).. And not forgetting bajoo boutique will also be sponsoring one of the top famous blogger in Malaysia! Who is this famous blogger? I will reveal it my next entry :)

Ok lah now my eyes are bigger than half an hour ago coz I was digging my old pics where I can see some beautiful bitches beaches and some mountains surrounding me..Tenang sungguh I tell u! Really wishing I am there in the pictures below right now..

* I so wanna go there now!!!

*Noooo I don't wanna get on the boat and go back!

*ok, I really don't know why the heck I pose like that, like durhh, clearly it's a mountain kan..






0 comments: