Monday, October 5, 2009

Diarrhoea

Currently am recovering from diarrhoea (ciritssss)... Couldn't sleep last night coz I had to wake up every one hour to go to the loo. Not a pretty sight I tell you.. I might as well sleep in the toilet..

But, I am now in the office, pftttttttttt, I was thinking to apply for MC but decided not to as I have an important meeting to attend later this evening.. I dare not eat anything this morning, I just made myself one cup sugar-less tea to keep me going. Karang kalau makan, mesti cirits lagi.. btw I have not visited the doctor yet, no meds taken, cuma I tak makan je since yesterday evening..

Too much food since last week is surely the cause for this.. Yela, asek makan je the whole week, maybe perut pun terkejut and tak sempat nak process all the food properly :(

Right now memang lapar gile but I don't wanna take any chance.. Better be safe than sorry.. Karang cirits kat office lagi susah wooo... Ok la, nak pegi buat another cup of sugar-less tea.. laterssss peeps!


*some random pics during ramadhan & syawal

@ IKEA (rindu nak makan meatballs)

Kesayangan boring coz jalan jem nak gi open house

his fave hobby

tengah boring tunggu kesayangn gi potong rambut

while waiting for him again

0 comments: