Friday, March 5, 2010

happpyyyyyyyyyy

Jumaatssss.. Of cosh ler very the happy..End of the week kan? hehehehe...So last nite I get to meet Diah, Anil and also Amy at bajoo boutique to discuss about the blogger and bride gathering which will be held on the 27th March 2010. My BFF/biz partner Dayah pun ada yesterday. As of now, tempat gathering ni still tak di confirmkan lagi coz nak cari the best possible place supaya semua orang selesa and happy.

Last night jugak first time jumpa Anil and Amy(selama ni baca blog je kan), Diah I dah kenal masa main touch rugby kat Uniten dolu-dolu.. hehehe... Sooo many things we discussed(tapi tak boleh reveal lagi la), semua pun ada loadsaa great ideas for the event. Dorang ni sangat2 peramah boleh tak? And sambil discuss tu siap sempat beli bajoo lagi pulak tu... Thanks you guys :) Nanti datang lagi tau... hehehe.. I hope event gathering tu nanti kite buat kasi meletopsss kaw-kaw..

Weekend, as always plenty of things to do. Esok biasala kat kedai sampai petang, have to sort out new stocks which I bought from Indon recently, have to do the tags, take pictures and do the pricing. Then I have to go back to hometown to see my momma and on Sunday nak kena pergi wedding in the afternoon and later in the evening kena pergi game rugby kesayangan kat padang sekolah VI. Yup, I have a very very tight schedule but I am loving every moment of it :)

@ office
grey mini dress: express, leggings:bajoo, kasut kungfu:vincci

feeling vouge ke kak oi? ahahhaha

new @ bajoo, mini skirt with matching top

new @ bajoo, leather jacket yang super hot!

1 comments:

dialicious said...

ur butik sgt best gileeeeeeeeeee!!
tq for having us that nite n it was nice seeing u again after yrs n dulukan rival ;p..hahahah