Thursday, March 4, 2010

kerana diriku begitu berharga

Am back in the office. So much work to do this week :( My trip with my future in laws was splendid! Sangat best. M-I-L and F-I-L sangat sporting.. hehehe and paling best semua (except shopping la kan) di sponsor.. hehehhehehe... Got most of the things which were listed in my list tapi banyak jugak yang tak sempat beli and also banyak terbabas beli benda lain. Maka poket ku dan poket kesayangan sudah berlubang besar this month.. haishhhhh..

Tonite, am gonna meet a few fellow bloggers to discuss this. Hopefully the outcome will be a positive one. Sangat excited to meet all of them! And yesterday I got a new haircut and a new hair colour. I was bored with my looks coz I feel like I kinda look the same since high school. So I decided to get some strong bangs and coloured my hair dark brown. So far am loving the look, feeling vogue hari ni... ahahaha... kesayangan pun suka, cute katanya...miahahhaha.. lepas ni dah tak boleh potong rambut dah sampaila lepas kahwin nanti.. So what do you think? Ok ke idakkk rupa baru ku ini?





0 comments: