Wednesday, June 16, 2010

haiyakkk haiyakkkk

Went to see Karate Kid on Friday nite, kesayangan has been pestering me about this movie eversince he saw the poster a while ago in Alamanda. Tiap-tiap minggu tanya, "Yang, Karate Kid dah start kat wayang belum?". You see, he's not the kind of guy who is into watching movies. Of course if yours truly or our friends asked him to go out for a movie he will definitely say yes but for him to invite us to watch a movie; it is really rare I tell you. So when he keeps on asking me about the Karate Kid movie I knew he really wanted to watch this movie, so layankan aje la.. We watched the 10.45pm show on Friday night and it was a two and half hour movie. Eventhough the movie involves a lot of talking, kesayangan did not fell asleep in the cinema, yeayyyy(selalunya kalau cerita banyak cakap2 ni dia jadi bosan sikit pastu tido). I would say the movie is "so-so" only, coz rasanya action dia sikit sangat la, asyik cakap aje. Ape-ape pun layankan ajela...

hello! check out my new shoes!
jacket: bajoo, t-shirt:MNG, jeans:ZARA, bag: coach,
ring:DIVA, earings: flea market, shoes: TSC

I'm an accessories jukie! earings: flea market, ring: DIVA, watch: CASIO

feeling lebih ni


:)



hello world!


kesayangan pun nak jugak posing


bakal suamiku yang overrr tak hengatt







0 comments: