Friday, June 4, 2010

sumpah, saya tak buat!

I have always love my hair. My super straight and super thin hair :) True, on some stressful days I wished I have curly hair coz on those days my hair is as flat as the wall. Once my hair go flat, boy oh boy, it's really difficult to "unflatten" it. Melepek je la rambut tu kat kepala and I pun pasrah aje la.

I usually get this question when I go to a new saloon(kalau saloon yang dah biasa pergi dorang tak tanya dah), actually I got this question just last week when I accompanied kesayangan to his favourite saloon in Kajang, so alang2 dah teman kesayangan I decided to get my hair trimmed and washed, kena caj RM30 aje which I think is superrrrrrrrr cheap. So, the famous question is; "Amoi, mana u buat rebonding aaa? Manyak(banyak) lembut n manyak(banyak) natural lorr rambut u(sambil pegang2 my head)." And my reply would be "Tak pernah buat rebonding la tokey." And they will give me the "no need to lie lah if you have done rebonding before look." And I quickly added "My grandmother is Chinese lahhh, that's why my rambut lurus lorr." Lepas cakap centu tu barula diorang ok sket. But I know that some of them still think that I am lying about my hair. hehehehe..

Honestly I think it's a compliment when they say that my "rebonded hair" looked natural, coz I know that people spend hundreds of ringgits for a good rebonding treatment. So kat sini nak bagitau yang I have never ever in my whole entire life performed any rebonding or straightening procedure to my hair. Kalau tak percaya meh jumpa nenek saya n mak saya, rambut diorang adalah super straight seperti saya jugak! My BFF'S pun boleh verify-kan yang I have never done it before. I have however done a curling procedure on my hair once. And I don't think I will do it again. Why? Coz my hair is superrrrrr stubborn. Kedegilan yang amat sangat. I think during the one and only time I did it I spend around RM300++ just to curl my hair and after only 2 effing days my hair decided to failed on me and returned to it's original condition. So after dua hari je dah lurus balik :( Sangat degil weh! Rasa membazir gilaaaaa time tu. These days, everytime I go to the saloon the ladies will keep on asking me to curl my hair, and when I tell them my hair is stubborn they will say that they can use stronger chemicals to make it stay longer. Tak nak lah pakai banyak sangat chemical kan kat rambut. Nanti rambut rosak pulak..

So my normal saloon visit usually includes trimming, highlights and washing only. And sekarang ni rasanya dah setahun kot tak potong rambut betul2 coz I want my hair to grow long for the wedding. Nanti after the wedding maybe I will consider to chopp chopp my hair. Ouhh one more thing, I almost never comb my hair. Why? Coz if and when I comb my hair, it will become superrrrr straight and it will look super thin. So I would normally just run my fingers through my hair, kusutkan rambut pakai jari-jari aje so that ada la volume sket kat rambut ni, takdela melepek and melekat kat kepala ni sangat. I prefer my hair to be slightly 'kembang' seperti simba the lion rather kat my hair nampak macam melekat kat kepala ni.


sumpah! I have never done any rebonding lah!

kusutkan aje rambut tu

dah panjang, yeayyy for the wedding!


rambut lurus saya ialah original recipe :)
earings: bajoo RM19, denim jacket: bajoo RM59, flowery mini dress: bajoo RM45,
leggings: bajoo RM29, black wedges: cats whiskers
semua bajoo2 adalah new arrivals!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

jai, rambut ko memang semulajadi lurus dan cantik, confirm! ko memang tak pernah sikat rambut, tepat sekali! ;)

shafiza jai azali said...

hahahah.. nat dear, thanks for the verification.. last week aku g saloon tu cina tu xcaye aku xbuat rebonding.. apekah??? hehehe.. anyways i still wish i get 1/4 of ur hair!! hehehheaku amek suku rambut ko still lebat lagi jugak.. jeles!

Nadia Hamid said...

natnyer rambut kalau syampu satu malam belum tentu kering..

Nadia Hamid said...

Natnyer rambut satu kalau syampu satu malam pun belum tentu kering..