Thursday, May 5, 2011

26 weeks :))

Hello... Lama tak update about my pregnancy kan?

Alhamdulillah, I am now in my 26th weeks :) Went for my checkup last Tuesday at KPJ Seremban with encek K. This time, for the first time we had to wait really long at the hospital coz our doctor (Dr. Ishak. did I tell you guys how much we loveeee him??) had to attend an emergency operation that morning. We arrived around 9.30am at the hospital, but only get to see our doctor around 12noon. Lama kan? Encek K sempatla jugak tido sejam lebih while waiting. Tapi baby punya pasal takpela. We did not want to re-schedule our appoinment coz we already took leave on that day, so tunggu aje lah.

Everything is well for both mommy and baby *alhamdulillah*. We did the usual scan, checked the baby's heart rate, baby's weight, baby's development and also baby's gender :) Dah tau dah baby boy or girl, but for now I want to keep it as secret. Next entry perhaps I will reveal it yeah, so be patient please. For mommy pulak, my current weight is already 57kg, huarghhhhhh! But the doctor said it's normal rate for me so I am a bit relieve about that.

I can already feel my baby's movement since 2-3 weeks ago. And now he/she is getting more and more active. Encek K pun dah rasa our baby's movement and he is so amazed with it! Hahahahaha.. Hari-hari tanya "Yang, baby gerak tak hari ni? Aktif tak?" We try to talk to our baby every morning and every night before going to bed. And when I am in the office I often talk to him/her as well. Hehehehhee..

My tummy is definitely noticeable nowadays. Encek K sometimes call me 'mak dugong' instead of 'mak buyong'. grrrrr main kasar ye encek K? Baju?? Banyak gila baju dah tak muat :( Uwaaaaaa! I can't even remember when was the last time I wore jeans actually. tskkk.. tskkk.. I had to do some shopping coz I really had nothing to wear especially to the office. Encek K always try to compliment me whenever I'm feeling down, thank you so much sayang, saya tau awak tak nak saya sedih sebab baju tak muat! But still sampai hari ni tak beli baju maternity lagi, just beli baju yang cutting/pattern dia besar sket to accommodate my growing belly.

Back pain pun semakin menjadi-jadi, and at night I have to find the correct position to sleep with the help of lotsaaa pillows, kalau tidak, sampai pagi tak boleh tidur. Kaki bengkak, so far my kaki dah bengkak but sikit sangat, but my kaki is so skinny before this, so memang boleh notice that my feet are plumper these days. Leg cramps alhamdulillah so far tak kena lagi. Toilet visits, phewww memang kerap sangat visiting the toilet these days.. Memang banyak dugaan nak jadi ibu ni, tapi ganjarannya (when the baby comes out), memang tak ternilai masya Allah :)

Baby's stuff? We haven't started buying. List dah ada tapi belum start beli lagi. Will have to start buying end of this month (ada SALE coming soon kan?). And we also have to start preparing our hospital bag really soon. Haishhhh so many things to do kan... But, what ever it is, me and encek K memang tak sabar-sabar to meet our lil' bun. We can't wait to see our baby!! Do pray for us yeah :)





encek K fell asleep while waiting for our doc







0 comments: