Thursday, May 5, 2011

ngedate

Dah lama tak pergi dating dua orang ngan encek K, since both of us had longer weekend, we decided pegi dating last Saturday at The Curve.

Didn't do much anyway, we ate, we walked around, we window shopped, surveyed some baby stuffs, ate some more and walked around some more. I got some accessories from DIVA and some shoes from VINCCI, encek K did not buy anything (as usual la kan, he had stronger will power unlike me :P)



yeszaaaa ALL FOUR PAIRS FOR RM 60.00 ONLY!! super SALE!!





Anyhoot, here are some pictures of us :) And you can see my 26 weeks baby bump in one of the pictures. Am super loving the electric blue grecian maxi dress which I bought recently. I have the dress also in grey colour :P Yerpppp I bought the same dress in 2 colours coz I love the cutting of the dress and the gold details so much and I figured I still will be able to rock the dress after I give birth. Pretty good investment don't cha think?


saya mak dugong buyong


encek K with meatball set, fried chicken set and my favvv daim cake!!


:) dating puas-puas 2 orang, nanti dating 3 orang pulak lepas ni kan


hehehhe.. somehow managed to look like I'm not preggie in this picture


tapi jangan tertipu, here's my 26weeks baby bump!





0 comments: