Wednesday, May 4, 2011

hubby on TV

Hey peeps! How was your long weekend? Spectacular I hope? I just got back to work today as I was still on leave yesterday (went for my pregnancy checkup actually, will write a post on that later). So yes, I was soooo lazy to get up this morning, I wish I don't have to.


So to kill my boredom for today, I would like to post few pictures of encek K and his team in action on Astro ARENA. Ewahhh ewahhh.. hehehhehe... encek K told me that he has been playing rugby for more than 10 years now tapi tak pernah masuk TV before this (kembang semangkuk laki mak ni masuk TV). Tapi sekarang glamour sket coz masuk Astro ARENA terus, the game is actually LIVE on the day itself (and of course ada ulangan la kan since Astro kan).


So on Labour Day haritu encek K found out there was a replay on Astro ARENA, 5.30pm. Of course lah laki mak ni made sure we were at home kan, siap tapau roti canai kat mamak bawah rumah dan bersemangat masak banana fritters with vanilla ice cream untuk mak buyong ni before the game.


5.30pm both of us dah tercongok depan TV. 5 minutes after game started, Astro TAKDE SIGNAL pulak boleh?? Huarghhh, it was raining at that time. Encek K dah buat muka seposen dah. But after 2-3 minutes, signal was back. Bersemangat balik mamat tu time ni. Hahahahahaaa.. Sibuk cakap "Wah tinggi jugak me ni eh yang." Hamboiii tetiba lak feeling lebih bila masuk TV. Pastu tanya "Yang, me nampak besar tak, gemok tak?" Errrr...camane la nak jawab soalan tu?? I just told him "Sayang, the camera adds 10 pounds." Jawapan play safe ni.. hehehehe...


We watched the game until 7.30pm, did not move an inch boleh? But the last 15 minutes encek K was no longer in action. Coz he was given YELLOW CARD by the referee and had to sit at the penalty box. Ishhhh ishhhh main kasar ye encek hubby....


His team won anyhow and will go to the finals this coming weekend :) And yes, the final match will go LIVE on Astro ARENA, but I'm not too sure whether it's on Saturday on Sunday.


fewitttt... hubby sapa la tu?

:P

hubby ku yang tinggi


yup, no 4, he's my man :D


:)







0 comments: