Wednesday, May 11, 2011

finally found it

I have been looking for this particular pregnancy book for the past 2-3 months; "Amalan ketika mengandung & setelah bersalin serta panduan menamakan bayi" by Abu Afiqah. It is sold out everywhere unfortunately. I have checked everywhere; MPH bookstore, Popular Bookstore, Borders, etc, etc... but no luck :(


But..... I found it yesterday!!! Guess where? Pasar malam nearby my house!!! Sangat happy!!! Sungguh tak sangka ada jugak rezeki dapat beli buku ni. The moment I saw the book I Immediately grabbed the book and grabbed one bacaan Al-Quran CD and paid straightaway. And the lady gave me one box free of kismis.


I have just started reading the book this morning and I absolutely love the content (Malam tadi dah start bukak this book, tapi sibuk berebut ngan encek K sebab encek K sibuk nak tengok nama untuk baby) . Can't wait to continue reading the book tonite.. A lot of tips and knowledge for moms-to-be and also dads-to-be and also full of doa. Also love the fact that I can carry the book everywhere..




0 comments: