Tuesday, September 15, 2009

guilty as charged

Sooo happy that Raya is just around the corner. Been super busy at bajoo boutique this week. I guess loadssaa people (including me) love to do last minute shopping for this coming Raya. Kalau shopping awal2 cam tak feel je.. hehe

Yup, I did mine already(partially); already bought some nice tops(ye, tokey kedai bajoo pun ada beli baju kat tempat lain ok) and some accessories to go with it. I will be needing a few more things for this coming raya and am hoping that I could steal some time tonight or tomorrow night for my final shopping spree. Kesayangan also got all his things already (dia beli lebih dari saya please); so he's super happy bout that.

I'm gonna be off for one week (yeay to that); and will come back to the office on the following Monday. Sangat tak sabar nak raya please... Really looking forward to meet all the relatives, friends and not forgetting the fabulous food! hehe...

Ok lah that's all for now, will be doing my raya entry later :)

* while waiting for kesayangan

0 comments: