Monday, September 14, 2009

what a day

Just got back from my boutique half an hour ago. Was there from 12 noon until almost 12 midnight.. Yup; 12 hours straight today. Stopped for an hour for breakfast and then came back immediately to bajoo boutique.

Suprisingly I'm not that tired at all. I guess it's true when they say "if you do what you love, then you don't feel like working at all". Soo many customers came by today; including kesayangan's rugby mates who brought their lovely girlfriends; my aunt and her family who came all the way from Seremban and loadsaa close friends came from noon till midnight.. Gosh I don't even know how to thank all of you for stopping by and purchasing things from my little boutique.. Terima kasih yang tak terhingggaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

As I'm typing this entry I am busy uploading bajoo boutique's first ever men's collection online. We have POLO Ralph Lauren t-shirts, Punk Berry t-shirts (super cute design, sold out almost immediately) and awesome jacket from Hackett London (the internet connection kinda sucks right now, I have been trying to upload the pics on FB for almost an hour now).. For you guys who's reading this, do add us on Facebook id: My Bajoo to view our latest men's collection. For you ladies out there, do browse our men's collection and force your boyfriends/ husbands/ dad/ grandpa to buy these cool outfit from us!! hehe..

Well, for you ladies out there, we have our super SALE right now for our raya collection. FREE Postage when you purchase our baju kurung collection..Grab yours now!!

Enough babbling on the boutique; I just realized that tomorrow is already Monday and I only have half of heart to go to the office tomorrow. *sighh.. With Raya coming soon, I bet most of you feel the same way eh? But too bad I have soooooo much work waiting for me at the office. I can literally heard them calling me now.. :P

Ouh, and have you done your shopping already? Me, not yet :( I just need a pair of really cute wedges to wear for all the open houses.. Nothing fancy and strappy, just a simple slip ons supaya senang bukak & senang nak pakai balik..Hopefully I'm gonna have some decent time to get out next week to do some shopping for me-self and kesayangan..

Well, like I said just now, the connection kinda sucks right now, so I'm gonna log off soon. Have to get some rest and catch up on my zzZZZZzzz. After all, there's always tomorrow right? Nite peeps. Sweet dreams :)

0 comments: