Wednesday, September 9, 2009

patience is always the key

It's almost 6pm and I am still at the office coz I have soooooo much work to do today. Dah alang2 kena balik lambat, tunggu je la sekejap coz the traffic must be mad right now. Am going for iftar with D & T today somewhere in Kajang. Hopefully by the time I leave office traffic will start to cool down.. Kesayangan is breaking his fast with his rugby team mates somewhere in KL and I am too lazy to join.

These past few weeks have been indeed stressfull for me and kesayangan.. (Work, boutique, personal matters).. Our emotions were tumbling up and down daily. But nevertheless we did made it through with the help of sooo many beautiful souls around us. We can't thanked them enough for everything.. I know that sometimes things might not turn out to be how we wanted it to be, but the one thing we shouldn't stop doing is pray to HIM for only HE knows what's the best for us..

Sometimes I truly don't understand some fidiots, you think you know them well, but BAAMMM the moment you turn your back, they stabbed you from your behind.. One moment they say it's A, the next nano-second they changed to B and they claimed they don't owe you any explanation and they expect you to believe everything they said (bodoh ke nyanyuk pun taktau la dorang ni). True, you don't need to explain yourself to anyone, but please lah, grow up and show some respect for the people you call your true friends.

On the other hand me and kesayangan feel that we are truly blessed with all the rezeki that HE has given to us. Alhamdulillah, sale for this month is more than what we expect it to be. Hopefully it will continue to be like this and our rezeki di murahkan lagi olehNYA. AMINN

I'm off for now.

p.s. Life is what you make of it. You are responsible for your own choices and decisions. I feel sorry for some people who are easily swayed by other’s judgments’.

0 comments: