Tuesday, September 1, 2009

circle of trust

Just got back from another heavy breakfast session with my hommies at Chillis Mid Valley. Hari2 heavy meal for breakfast, how lerr? Had my usual fried chicken buffalo salad (please don't underestimate this salad) and my dearest had his bbq ranch burger (sedap nak mamps weh).. I can barely move after that..

Now tengah terlentang dalam bilik coz too full, just now we even had our free dessert; complimentary from Chillis as Hadi's birthday just passed few days ago..Yummeh but of course we had to share it la kan.. Kalo makan sorang2 pun sure tak habis coz brownies ngan ice-cream tu manis nak mamps boleh kena diabetes.. huhu...

Right now everyone else is at the karaoke session booked at 10pm but I had to decline as makanan ni betul-betul kat hujung tekak ni haa.. Am scared that I'm gonna barf if I start singing :p

Am too lazy to load the pics from camera.. I will do it tomorrow and put some pics here tomorow yeah.. Nitey nite!

0 comments: