Monday, September 28, 2009

syawal

How was your raya peeps? Mine was great! One week holiday filled with meeting families and friends and most importantly the yummilicious food everywhere :)

Kesayangan and his family came to my mak angkat's house on the first day of raya (my family would also be at my mak angkat's house on the first day of raya every year)..ok, maybe I should tell a bit bout my mak angkat's family.. I have known these people since I was a born(yes,semenjak lahir!!!), you see my mom send me to this wonderful lady after her confinement period coz naturally my mom had to work la kan.. So this lady I called "mak enon" was the one who babysits me eversince I was born. Di pendekkan cerita, mak enon and her family are like family to me..They meant the world to me..I memang call her "mak" and her husband "abah" and I know their entire family sampaila tok nenek moyang and cucu cicit sume and even balik to their kampung, memangla dah macam family dah.. Every year my family will beraya at mak enon's house(I will be there sampai malam) and I believe it will continue walaupun saya dah kahwin nanti.. That's why I asked kesayangan and his family to come to my mak angkat's house terus... Ouh did I mentioned that my mak angkat ni is like the BEST COOK ever?? She can cook like EVERYTHING! Semua sedap gils babs ok! (ok, ni dah masuk cerita pasal food bahaya)

So anyways, the rest of my raya was as usual filled with loadsaaa open houses everywhere, kalau takde open house pun I will come and visit coz kata raya kan so why not try to visit and meet as many poeple as possible kan? Lucky for me this year belum kena cirits birits lagi masa raya ni.. Normally I would get one coz mesti makan tak hengat dunia nye kan.. hehe..

Well, today is already my second day back at the office and I haven't even finished reading through my mails yet... So many mails to answer and soooo much work to complete this week..

Hmm...this coming weekend I will have more open houses to attend.. yippie, jumpa kawan2 lama lagi....and ermm bila fikir-fikir next year my raya would probably be different kot coz insya Allah dah kawen kan so lain la sikit...ok fine, let's not think about that one now ok, let's not go there yet(tiba2 panic attack)... ok lah, have to get back to work for now.. latersss


me & kesayangan @ one of our friend's open house

* I think I have too many blue outfit la.. asek2 pakai warna biru je.. tskkkk... need new wardrobe kot... hehe


2 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

what? by raye next year dah KAWEN?!!!!! yiiipeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! can't wait weiii! am so happt for u laling!

shafiza jai azali said...

insya Allah babe :) doakan i.. hehehehe