Monday, August 31, 2009

da bomb!

Yesterday I had the best breakfast session ever! Why? Coz I was with me familia and the food was da bomb!! All home made cuma air tebu je beli kat bazaar Ramadhan. Nasi, tomyam, telur bungkus, ikan bakar, sayur campur, sambal sotong, spagheti, kuih tepung pelita, murtabak singapore dan bermacam-macam lagi sehingga membuatkan saya tak boleh berjalan selepas itu! hehe.. had one round of spagheti (all my friends who have tasted this spagheti would agree that it is THE BEST spagheti in town!) and after that 2 rounds of nasi campur!!! Whoaaaaaa!! Pity my dearest as he had to break his fast near his office due to work commitments and to make things worst for him I kept telling him how good the food at home was..Kesian dia telan air liur aje..

After praying, 'bajoo' session started. My Acu had asked me to bring some bajoo back home as she has yet to find the time to go to my boutique. So saya pun mengangkut la mana yang boleh..hehe.. Thanks Acu for buying... Nanti sila beli lagi ok.. huhu..

Now, am at my boutique. Rasanya today not many people will show up as today is a public holiday. Nonetheless bukak jugak kedai coz mana la tau ada rezeki kan..Later have no idea where to eat for breakfast. Don't wanna eat nasi campur anymore today coz I had sooo much rice yesterday.. What should I have then? hmmm..any idea?

0 comments: