Wednesday, August 26, 2009

bosan

*kesayangan

*sumpah air ni sedap gile! xtau nak cari kat KL ni kat mane




It's 11.15pm now and I am still at my boutique settling few things. Tadi sempat keluar shopping beli 6 pasang kasut. Yes, 6 pairs people! Don't ask me why 6 pairs ok.. I was under 'the influence'..miahahhahaha *evil laugh

Right now am feeling bored and sleepy at the same time as I am waiting for my dearest to settle all his work and he kept saying "Sayang, saya lama lagi ni, banyak kerja lagi ni"...bla bla bla bla *pfttttttttt.

On the other hand, tomorrow is already Thursday and I will be on leave on Friday! Sexciteddd.. I will have longer weekend y'all.. Yeay! But unfortunately it's not for relaxing only as of course there's so many things for me to settle..

Tetiba rasa cam lapar pulak right now. Padahal dah melantak nasi lauk cam orang gils tadi.. tidakkkkkk, ini semua nafsu je ni..I must control myself, I must control myself... blerggggghh.. Nak tido right now can? So that tak terfikir nak makan je... hhuuhuh..

Adios people. Sweet dreams!


1 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hmm..jumaat cuti yeeee.. ape kate u singgah NST, pastu i bole try baju n terus bagi u duit! :P memandangkan break from 12.30 to 2.30pm kaannn :P ape kate? erm, bawak baju biru and merah skali can, if ur coming? mcm gatal nak tambah jeee... :P