Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Loser talks too much

What a hectic weekend! But it was good as it helped me to take my mind off a few stupid things that happened lately. Saturday I was at CapSquare Ampang, participating for Bijou Bazaar and 8tv Quickie Raya Shoot. Since this is the first time "Butik Bajoo" ever joined a bazaar, we were sooo excited (we = me + kesayangan). I think the bazaar lacked promotion as all the people that were there didn't even know there's a bazaar :( But alhamdulillah I managed to sell beberapa belas helai bajoo (yeay me!!)..

Since we were sooo sexcited for the bazaar we did come pretty early to do our booth setup. When I said pretty early I meant we were the first vendor there. They haven't even finished setting up the tables yet. hehe.. We did our setup and kesayangan left me there ALONE as he had to attend his Jonah Jones Rugby tournament in Mont Kiara... *grrrrrrr marah ni!! But it turned out I was not alone at all you know.. All the other vendors were super friendly and I make loadsaaa new friends.. yeayyy!!! And the best thing was, I didn't buy anything (except for cupcakes) from the others! Saya berjaya mengawal diri saya!!! Yeahoooo!!!

Semangat gile, noticed the empty tables behind me? Orang lain belum sampai ok!And I was wearing kebaya top with jeans as they said the theme is RAYA!

A few of my friends drop by to see me (thanks tina & kazu & kak red)! Super happy that day! Kesayangan came back around 3pm and I finally get to change my outfit from wearing kebaya (panas gile weh!) to maxi dress!! Even sold one maxi dress right after they saw me wearing it!.. Miahahahahha...Ouhhh and I managed to snap pics with 8tv Quickie hosts Henry and Zher.. Henry Golding = indah sungguh ciptaan Tuhan :) HENS GILS BABS OK!

Henry yang kacak nak mamps, me wearing maxi from bajoo and Zher si kurus tinggi

at butik bajoo's booth


Ramadhan is coming soon and I have to double up my effort in promoting my boutique.. Ada banyak gile baju kurung chiffon in the store and murah2 aje... I will snap some pics nanti ok.. Super duper busy with everything plus I am also working on one new project with my best buddy.. Hopefully eveything will run smoothly *Amin.. Selagi boleh buat I will work my hardest to achieve my dreams..

2 comments:

Zamri Karim said...

Cool eh..But jai what's the significant of the title to your posting this time?

Anonymous said...

wow! henry huh?!! hehe ..anyway selamat hari raya..welcome to my blog :)