Monday, August 10, 2009

saya redha

Some of you might know by now that I was pukau-ed yesterday at my boutique. *sighhh Didn't see it coming and didn't suspect anything at all. They took my nokia E71 and all my cash inside my wallet (including my sale for the weekend). Luckily and most importantly I am still alive, safe and sound.

Sad, definitely! Couldn't stop crying yesterday coz I was shocked and kept on thinking what if they took me with them? (maybe di jual/ kena rogol/ jadi hamba abdi?).. Ya ALLAH mintak jauh sangat-sangat... Today I am still sad when I woke up this morning :( I guess I need some time to "pulihkan my semangat" back. But I am really-really thankful that I am still here and that nothing had happened to me. Duit boleh cari lagi, tapi nyawa kat mana nak cari ganti?

Takpela, maybe ada hikmah di sebalik kejadian ini. Maybe YANG MAHA ESA sedang menguji saya. E'en maybe we are on the same boat and I quote you "Maybe i'm not grateful enough to Allah for everything that came my way....maybe because i've not bow down to His Almighty for quite sometime".... That's why He gave me a reminder.

To all you ladies out there. Please2 be careful when you are alone and please don't carry so much cash in your handbag if possible. You never know what's waiting for you out there.

6 comments:

yanna.lyana said...

OMG! Glad to hear that u are ok. Tcre k! Lock la the door dear..Bahaya sgt!

Unknown said...

jai.. aku sgt setuju dgn ko.. kadang2 benda2 mcm ni, aku pun rasa mcm peringatan untuk kita semua.. erm.. sabar ye jai.. jgn sedih2 lagi tau.. u know what u gotta do to end this misery, i know u can do it.. love u jajai..

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

OMG! kene pukau? seriously?? whoaa.. that's scary!! be extra alert next time k.. eventho benda nak jadik, jadik jgak.. juz in case, doa byk2.. insyaAllah u'll be ok next time! take care jai!

shafiza jai azali said...

mama- thanks hun..Yup, mulai skrg kena sentiasa lock the door

nat- yup, don't worry. i'm getting better each day..

knits- thanks, tu la kena betul2 berhati2.. padahal orang tu pakai kopiah sume & bawak budak kecil skali... tapi nak jadi nak buat camane kan..

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

yup babe, smue ade hikmahnya... and yes, it all comes back to Allah :)

well, for a start, have an ikan puyu maybe at the back of the counter :)

Nadia Hamid said...

Babe..
i was really shock and only know bout this when i read your page today..

I'm speechless.
Syukur ko tak pape.