Wednesday, August 12, 2009

life must go on!

Alot of things had to be settled by me these past couple of days. Police report, photofit session, get new simcard, buy new phone, securing my boutique, etc & etc.... Luckily my IC and license are still there. If not confirm lagi pening kepala :(

Thanks to all of you who texted/e-mailed/called me to see how I'm doing. I'm getting better each day and last night I finally managed to sleep properly (the first two nights after the incident tu I kept waking up in the middle of the night)..

But life must go on right? Tak boleh selamanya bersedih kan? Now I have to work extra-extra hard on my boutique and sentiasa berdoa kepadaNYA and sentiasa berwaspada.

Alhamdulillah, sale at my boutique is ongoing as usual. Sangat2 bersyukur kepadaNYA! I think I need to do more promotion for my boutique for this coming raya. Anybody got any suggestion on which/how/what kind or promotion I should be doing? Feel free to let me know yeah. I also wanna invite all of you out there to be my boutique's model, tak kisahla size S ke, size L ke, size XL ke, free hair ke, pakai tudung ke or preggers pun boleh. I wanna show that my boutique is selling clothes for everyone and for every occassion. If anyone is interested, please contact me ya!

*penenang jiwa, tak tau nak buat apa kalau dia tiada

new arrival @ bajoo, long sleeve top, perfect for those wearing hijab


*kawan2 yang selalu menyokong & juga loyal customer, thanks korang!
*ok2, i'm the shortest

new arrival plain maxi dress

*EXCLUSIVE new arrival flowery maxi dress (TO DIE FOR!!)

*sumpah cantek gile!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

jai.. sgt2 happy sebab ko dah okay.. ;)