Monday, August 24, 2009

ramadhan al mubarak

How was your weekend peeps? Mine was great and full with blessings! Alhamdulillah! :)

As some of you might know, I appeared (to promote bajoo boutique) on TV9 Nasi Lemak Kopi O show on Sunday morning! Thanks to Mr Mustard & Mr Bawang for this lifetime opportunity! Bagi chance masuk TV and promote kedai pulak tu. Wow, I feel blessed!

I got up at 5am to bersahur and terus bersiap as I have to be at TV3 building at 7.30am. Sampai2 macam biasala kena touch up before appearing on tv.. The makeup was light and not too heavy! Me likey! They even blow-ed my hair nak bagi volume katanya.. Waited and waited as my slot was due at 9am with the host Mr Talib(he's cute btw)..And the show is LIVE btw..No mistakes allowed! Nervous jugak la at that time but I think it went well (chewahhhh)..I said the important things like what I'm selling, where's my shop located at and my blog's name.. Sangat happy! The live shoot finished around 10.30am and me and kesayangan headed to Bangsar as we had to run some errands there. Bangsar turned out to "menguji kesabaran" for us as we see food everywhere there.. hehe..Stress sekejap je and of course we managed to control ourselves la kan, takkanla nak berbuka pulak kat situ...

By 1pm we were already back at our boutique and guess what? A family came by our boutique and they said they drop by after they saw us on tv!(siap cari kedai tu) How cool is that!!! Whoaaa, lagila happy kan? This Ramadhan is truly a blessing for me and kesayangan. Alhamdulillah..Hopefully more people will drop by our boutique soon..


the money shot -> LIVE ON tv9



di make up kan

ok, the hand tu ikut backdrop al-kuliyyah tu

me & sharifah shaheera (host of Nasi Lemak Kopi O)

me & talib (he's also the host! & the picture doesn't do us justice here)

me & ayu One In A Millon
(she was performing that morning, suara memang kaw!)

I was wearing the exclusive maxi dress from bajoo which will be available soon with black long inner also from bajoo boutique (it's Ramadhan kan, that's why I was wearing the inner, tak nak la sexy sangat, harus menghormati Ramadhan).

Hmm.. today tak tau lagi nak berbuka ape.. Yesterday I had nasi lauk with air bandung and some keropok lekor.. And today I don't know what I wanna eat...helpp..

Ok lah, have to get back to work peeps..Hopefully this Ramadhan will bring more 'rezeki' to all of us.. Aminnn




0 comments: