Monday, March 7, 2011

family day

Waaahh 2 entries in 1 day! What a miracle eh? Hehehehehe... I feel really great today(that's why!) plus I know I owe all of you a lot of back dated entries.

Well, this one is not so back dated actually, coz it happened over last weekend, but since I snapped some pictures (I finally charged my camera's battery after ignoring it for 2 months, forgive me), I figured why not put it here.

So last weekend encek K's family(his father's side) had 'family day futsal session'. I was abit frustrated when I first know about the family day activity coz this mak buyong can't play along :( sedeyyy lorr tak dapat participate main futsal together with his relatives Dahla this is the first formal gathering after we got married last year, so am abit frustrated not being able to join them to kick some balls and running around. Nonetheless, of course I went to the family day, duduk tepi jadi pom-pom girl pun jadik lah. At least I get the chance to meet, greet and maybe get to know our relatives even more.

So that night, about 50 family members came. Only the cousins played the futsal (yang muda-muda), pakcik2, makcik2, cucu2, cicit2 semua duduk tepi court aje borak2. Altogether there were 4 teams (the members of the team consist 7 people, of different families). Encek K team's name is "Kite Bakor Jeee" , semua memang dah tersampuk ngan Hantu Kak Limah ni. Hehhehehehee... But his team did not do well, gaya memang over tak hengat, but keep on losing at each game. Hahahahaha...

I did not play obviously, jadi penyokong setia team "Kita Bakor Jeee" eventhough asek kalah je. When encek K's team is not playing I try to sit around and mingle with the rest. Some of them did not know I was pregnant, so everyone was so nice when they found out I was pregnant. Everyone keep saying sweet things like 'Jaga diri tu', 'Jangan penat-penat sangat', 'Makan tu.. makan ni..', and everyone gave a lot of pregnancy tips. Felt so much loooveeee that night. Hehehheheheee..

The final match ended around 11.15pm, and right after that was prize giving time and most importantly lucky draw time! I got lucky that night and won a hamper :) Weehoooo! Tak dapat main bola pun takpelah, janji dapat hamper. Around 12 midnight everything was settled and all 50 of us headed for supper at the nearby mamak (kaya mamak tu malam tu, dapat 50 orang customer sekaligus). Around 1.30am, everyone bid goodbye (ada yang balik jauh ke Melaka and PD), and again I feel so much loveee coz semua orang salam, peluk and pesan all sweet things to me. Seriously I can't wait for more family activities like this :))





Encek K and cousin

Briefing before game

Warm up before game. Macam gaya taichi pun ada jugak nih

Medals for all 4 teams

Lucky draw prizes

Lucky draw session

Prize giving

Haaa hambek 50 orang skali serbu mamak ni

More and more peeps

Eheemmmm, last but not least, tuan punya badan ngan hamper lucky draw :))




0 comments: