Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm on fire

Fuishhh 3rd entry for today yo! I'm on fire today huh? Firstly just wanna share.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Tadaaa! Mak buyong @ me at 17 weeks (Was taken this morning!). Noticed my big tummy? :)) I weighed myself yesterday and the scale showed 52 kgs. That's ok I guess considering I have steadily been gaining 1kg each month. Encek K said and I quote "Awak tak gemuk, just bulat", what does that supposed to mean sayang???


hello ladies :)


My progress so far; have been feeling much, much, muchhhhh better as I am entering my 4th month *syukur ya ALLAH* (I guess it's true when they say that moms-to-be will feel better after the first trimester). The dizziness has gone down (not gone completely though), I finally have the mood to shop again (eventhough I'm pretty sure encek K doesn't really mind at all if this mood never came back, pffttttttt), I now have a little desire to dress up and put some makeup on (unlike before, pucat lesi pun x pedulik nak pakai bedak) and doesn't mind going out a bit to socialize (less sleep nowadays).

Dressing up especially for work has been challenging for me; most of my pants and skirts don't fit anymore (boleh sarung tapi tak boleh butang/zip), and most of my fitted shirts/t-shirt/tanks wouldn't fit anymore as well. Thank god for empire waist dress and babydoll dress and tops. So far I have not purchased any maternity clothes yet; the ones that I really like are super duper expensive (and the ones that are cheaper are so-so only for my liking) so I decided not to buy any at the moment and challenged myself daily to improvise my current wardrobe (trust me it's a challenge everyday).

High heels; I have said goodbye to them already. I prefer wedges and flats these days for more stability, I already bought 5 pairs of shoes this month (see, I told you my mood is back), will snap 'em soon I promise.

Foodwise; I now really really loveeee ice cream, banana fritters, nasi lemak (I ate 3 packs yesterday, help me!) and not forgetting french fries. If I have my way I would eat these food every single day trust me.

Hmmmm what else? That's about it I think. Ouhhhh, I must thanked my hubby encek K for being the best-test husband everrrrrrrr during my first trimester (and of course up until now). He takes special care of me, drives me to work ever single day, tolerates my unpredictable emotions, took care of me when I'm feeling dizzy, ensures that I take my vitamins daily, cooks all these wonderful out-of-the-world dishes for me and our lil one and helps me with millions more other things. I could not ask for a better husband :))) I LOVE U SAYANGGGG!

Speaking of Encek K, his birthday is coming soon. Have to think of something super special surprise for him soon. Any ideas?


me front view
empire waist dress (thank god I can still fit into this): nichii, nude pointed flats: vincci, casio gold watch




6 comments:

MisschqaMustafa said...

alaaaa cutenye! suke!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

at last! nampak peruutt! weehooo!!! looking guhreaaatt babe! wei wei baru 52kg?!!! tu berat i setahun yang lepas wei! adoi parah ni, u dah buyong pon baru berat tu, i am still single, yet 3 kgs heavier woi! dangssittt! hahhahhahah ok kene kurus la camni, takleh makan! LOL

shafiza jai azali said...

jenna - tq! tq! dah bulaat la!

een - u lagi tinggi dari I la weii, mane ade u gems!! btw how's d preparation? insya Allah I'll be there :)

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

allahuakbar, takat tinggi 1 cm toksah cite la weeii! hahahahha! prep's all good alhamdulillah :)eh, awak due bile wei?!

hajar11 said...

sgt jeles hokeh ko dah pregnant!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaa... i want to get pregnant too.... :(

shafiza jai azali said...

Een - insya Allah in August nanti.. sempat rasanya pergi your majlis dulu, tapi time tu dah besorrr kaw2 dah.. hehehehehe

Hajar - saboorr babe, rajin2 berusaha k ;)