Friday, March 11, 2011

the purrfectt bun :)

Yuppp... I'm so 'rajin' and 'baik hati' today, so I snapped my outfit after lunch just now.

I also wanted show off my hair bun (rambut siput sedut)... For those of you who knows me and have met me before, you will know that I have super thin, super fine, super straight hair.. Making/Styling my hair into a bun or any style whatsoever is almost impossible without the help of hair gel, mousse and loadsaaaaa hair spray (trust me, I kid you not).

But.... jeng..jeng..jeng....... recently I have discovered a tool which allows me to style my superrr fine hair into a perfect bun in less than 5 minutes. Tak percayakah?? Seriously you can turn your hair into a bun without any gel, any mousse and even hair spray is not necessary at all.






.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Firstly check out my hair bun for today




ehhh belum lagi, ni gambar hair band je..


see my perfect donut hair bun? looks yummeyy eh? sorry for the not so clear picture. it was self captured, the camera was too close to my hair hence the lens cannot focused :(



haaaa.. clearer picture.. can you see it now? pretty cute eh? and super easy to make...

mak buyong today in maxi dress since it's casual Friday kan :)


spot my bun yet?


Sooo wanna know what is it that I used? Wanna know the 'secret tool'?? You have to wait for another entry laaaahhhh... kasik saspen sket... jangan marah-marah di hari Jumaat ni. Till then, nice weekend!


p.s: E'en was great seeing you! Super kurus puhleaseeee. Ngade je cakap mok-mok.

3 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hahahahha i knoowww! at last i got to see your tummy! oi super kurus? saje eh nak test2 my button? orang naik 5 kilo since i worked there wei! LOL

shafiza jai azali said...

kurus la weiii! sumpaah! and berseri-seri sebab darah manis kan..

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hahhahahahha maneeehhhnyyyooooo! seri2 tu sebab kulit dah tegang la jai, dah berisi! LOL!