Monday, March 21, 2011

monday blue-s

Happy Monday ladies! I had a longer weekend since I took leave last Friday. Have to say that it was a tiring weekend but it was filled with so much love and joy..

We (me and encek K) actually went for our baby's check up last Friday at KPJ hospital in Seremban. Did I tell you already that we have the nicest O&G doctor ever? His name is Dr. Ishak and we love him soooo sooo much..

Alhamdulillah syukur everything is fine. Both mommy and baby are OK :) We could hear our baby's heart rate for the first time and it was really overwhelming for both of us. Encek K terover excited time ni. Hahahahahaha.. Well, yang tak berapa bestnya we could not see whether it's a boy or girl coz he/she was very very shy. Hehehehehe.. He/She tutup rapat kaki dia takmoh bagi kitorang tengok. Haihhh.. Penat doktor pujuk pun tak nak tunjuk jugak. Doc said we have to wait until the next check up. Takpelahhh, since semuanya ok and our lil one is doing fine, we are pretty happy already.

Anyways, we have not made up our minds yet on whether we will deliver our baby in government hospital or private hospital. I mean, both have pros and cons kan.. So at the moment we are doing our check ups both at klinik kesihatan kerajaan and also private hospital.

Someone e-mailed me the other day asking what vitamins am I taking right now for my pregnancy. Well, if you go for your check up at klinik kesihatan, they will give you a lot of vitamins/supplements for free (I don't remember exactly which vitamins they gave me the first time I was there). But I am only taking folic acid, B complex, calcium (not everyday though) and also neurogain (this neurogain is given by my KPJ doctor).


mak buyong yo!



On Sunday me and encek K went to the Motherhood Expo in Mid Valley. We did alot of surveying as it was too early for us to buy things for our baby. But..... cannot tahan lah, everything was soooo cute and the price was 20%-30% off from the normal price. If I was alone there I would have done major damage to my wallet, luckily encek K was there and he managed to stop me from buying just yet (FYI, there will be another Motherhood Expo in May, then only we will do our shopping). But... akhirnya TER-beli jugak... hahahahahahhaha.. mittens and booties je lah, nothing major. RM4 - RM6 for a set of mittens with booties. We bought 3 sets, and since we don't know whether it's a boy or a girl, we bought gender neutral colours..


super cute, cannot tahan lah!


p.s: I know.. I know... I still owe you guys the secret to the perfect bun.. Will write on that really soon yeah.
p.p.s: Tomorrow is encek K's birthday.. Still don't know nak suprise kan ape kat dia *helpp*

0 comments: