Wednesday, July 10, 2013

First Day of Ramadhan



Today we turned three :)
Co-incidently it's the first day of Ramadhan.

Three years being married to this wonderful man.

Syukur.

We have been together since 2001 and we got married in 2010.
And like everyone else, we have had our ups and downs, we have had our break ups and make ups, but alhamdulillah we have made it together so far.

Of course on some level we still could not figure each other out lah kan..

Like why I need 100 pairs(or more) of shoes, and why does my shoes have to be scattered everywhere (in the house, in the bedroom, in his car, in my car, at my mom's place, at my in-laws place) or why I cannot avoid walking into a store when I see the SALE sign or why I need to buy so many handbags (encek K is still wondering)

Likewise I do not understand why he needs new rims for his wheels every year or why he needs new exhaust pipe again for his wheels which will actually make so much noise when he is driving or why can't he just switch off the toilet light everytime he comes out from the toilet? (I am also still wondering)

I guess that is what marriage is all about. 
Two people in love, accepting each other and adjusting towards each other.

I will forever accept you and adjust myself sayang.
Coz I love you so much you know kan!  Biar sampai syurga  jodoh kita insya Allah. Muaksssssss!



my instagram post


his instagram post


0 comments: