Monday, July 29, 2013

no coffee and no chocolate


GUESS WHO? :p


Sorry for not updating for about a week.
I was not feeling well :(


I was down with Vertigo again *sigh*
This is the second time I am attacked by this.


Let me tell ya it's no fun at all.
Not being able to get up at all really sucks.
I have to be on bed rest all the time.
Trust me, it S-U-C-K-S!


The last time, the doctors said that caffeine might be the culprit.
I have been away from caffeine all this while trust me.
I can see caramel latte waving at me every time I passed by Starbucks *sigh*


This time around, the culprit might be...................
CHOCOLATE! :(
Haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


How can you not eat chocolate?
Howwwwwwwwww?


Ok fine I may be overdosed with chocolates ever since I got back from Germany.
Been eating chocolates almost everyday, tak banyak pun, sikit aje..
(mungkin sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi bukit kot?)


Now I cannot eat any chocolates for a while until I get better.. *sigh*


I have to take some medications for a month and then do my follow up with the doctor.
Please, please please pray for me will you?



0 comments: