Monday, July 8, 2013

last weekend before puasa



Phewwww...
Sorry kena ambil nafas sikit.
Been so busy during the weekend.

Saturday morning memang golek-golek je dekat rumah since encek K just got back from his business trip.
Then he asked me what I wanted to do on that day because he felt so guilty for not being with me on my borthday which was the night before. He said tak kisah la nak buat apa or pergi mana pun dia bawak. Wahh so sweet of him la kan.  Dalam fikiran I terus dah tau dah nak pergi mane hehehe. Terus ambil kesempatan told him I wanted to go to Sheraton Imperial Hotel. He asked me why Sheraton? What's going on there? Then I told him I wanted to check out Hatta Dolmat's RTW Sale Event. Showed him Hatta's collection on IG and he agreed to melayan kerenah bininya. Terus suruh siap and pack barang. Thank you sayang.

So we got up, got ready, packed our things (coz we wanted to go back to our hometown that evening anyways). Terus lunch saje near our house, breakfast memang dah takde dah kalau keluar pukul 12 tengahari kan. Lupa pulak, dalam pada tu sempat janji dengan Amy nak jumpa kat Sheraton coz I saw her status on FB saying she wanted to go as well. So berjanjilah kami untuk berjumpa di sana. Excited please!


otw to Sheraton, was bored coz of the traffic





Reached Sheraton around 2pm, traffic was super mad, Atim (Amy's husband) siap cakap lagi semua ladies nak pergi Sheraton ni and guys plak keluar nak pergi beli tiket Metallica boleh? But yes, memang traffic macam haremmmm. Sampai-sampai je memang just nice coz Amy and Atim pun baru sampai.

Tried few pieces of Hatta's collection. Hmmm what can I say about his collection? Well first of all service layanan memang best. From the moment you walked in, there's someone to greet you and they will pick out the sizes for you and bring it to the changing room. For my body type, peplum from Hatta's collection memang not meant for me, mainly because I have a straight body with no waist. So bila pakai peplum tu nampak lagi pendek, sayang sangat coz I love few of his peplum design. For his kurung, yes sangat sesuai for my body type just that takde kaler biru :( So I had to settle for other colours la. No blue for me, maka terpaksa carik baju raya lagi ke ni?

Anyhoo, which one did I get? One red kurung and one black kurung. Encek K pun suka, so kira okay lah kan. Price wise pun semua below RM300 which for me, quite affordable jugak lah.


 glamour habis cik kiah!


basic kurung which is practical


me and hubs with Hatta Dolmat himself, pelembut je orangnya


Amy with Hatta Dolmat (saya curik dari IG Amy)


bak kata Amy, we should have not stand beside this model


Hatta posted this on his IG, gelemer sekejap gitew





Then lepak-lepak with Amy and Atim at Sheraton's coffee house. Lama gila tak jumpa dorang, so we had pretty good laugh that evening, bermula dari kisah air Milo RM20 sampailah cerita macam-macam lagi. Can't wait for our iftar session nanti insya Allah.


ini pun saya curik dari IG Amy (ya ampun Amy)




Then around 6pm terus shoot balik hometown to attend kenduri doa selamat. This time nasib baik traffic was kind, so we managed to reach hometown around maghrib. Selesai kenduri, sempat jugak buat birthday celebration for June and July babies (of course I terlibat la, yeay!), meriah sungguh sambut ramai-ramai. Arfan Miqaeel pun happy je time ni sebab time kenduri banyak geng kan. So makin mejadi-jadi lah ligat nya.
That night Arfan Miqaeel memang tidur pun around 1am, tu pun sebab kena marah dengan mommy, punya lah excited, haihh la anak.


June and July babies :)


Ok. macam dah panjang sangt pulak this entry. Sunday activity will be posted in the next entry ya.

Oh btw, don't forget Hatta RTW collection is also on ZALORA, go check it out!





0 comments: