Friday, January 25, 2013

first bag wishlist for 2013


My first bag wishlist for 2013 is a crossbody bag.

I think a crossbody bag is the most 'practical' bag when you have a small kid. It's easy as you can sling the bag while handling your child.

I have been eyeing few design from coach :)

Problem is.........




I cannot decide which one I should get (should I get all of them? matila encek K baca ni)

I love the new leather collection. Full of colour and the bag looks solid and of course very practical.
Price wise pun sangat ok coz coach brand won't exactly create such a big hole in your pocket!

Plus this year I think I wanna add some colour to my small bag collection. Selalu sangat brown or black or grey. So I'm thinking a pop of colour would be nice.

Hmmm let's see...

Which one should I get????

Can somebody help me???



1. coach legacy leather willis
coach legacy leather willis in vermillion
coach legacy archival 2 tone leather willis

spot on some celebrities, comel kan kan? cepat cakap comel!





2. coach madison leather annabelle
pun cantik kan???
arghhhh lawa jugak kuning ni kan





3.  coach legacy leather duffle

This bag is the biggest amongst this 3 bags.
So I'm more confused since 'saya adalah pencinta beg besar bagak', sebab senang nak sumbat semua benda.
uwaaaa also nice
why why why??
colourblock pun nice

as seen on Kristen Bell and Rachel Bilson arghhhh lawaaa



Decisions... Decisions...

Which one?



1 comments:

❤ Diyan Idris AidyEmpire ❤ said...

Yang no 1 kaler dark blue tu cantik..(x nak kaler grey,brown n black kan..)
Yang no 2 tu,dua2 kaler cun Abiss...Mmg kaler hot skrg..
Yang No 3 tu,colour block tu nice..